If you're planning to move, here are 5 tips to take the hassle out of moving.
- Be strategic. Complete and schedule your utilies ahead of time.
- Start early. The earlier you begin packing, the more organized and stress-free you’ll be.
- Before you pack. De-clutter and purge unwanted items. The more items you can donate, give away or sell, the lighter your load will be.
- Label everything. Label each box by content and location.
- Don’t forget. File your change of address with the Post Office.
Call me for Free Market Analysis (914) 409-6389 or firstname.lastname@example.org